You should read these terms carefully before you start to use the web site. These terms significantly affect your legal rights, remedies and obligations, including by containing important limitations on and exclusions of our liability to you.
[Last Updated December 1st, 2021]
This website (the “Site”) contains information about Taiho Oncology Europe GMbH c/o Interconsulta Revision- und Treuhand AG, Poststrasse 9, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
Tel: +41 41 562 03 04, its parent company, its divisions, its affiliates, and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Company”). You can contact the Company by telephone on
- The Site may contain information related to medical conditions and their treatment. It is not the intention of Company to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from the Site. You should not use the information contained on the Site to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease. You should consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or other healthcare professional if you have any medical questions as only a healthcare professional can determine if a particular course of treatment is right for you. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT DESCRIBED IN THE SITE. COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE FROM RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
- Company does its best to ensure that the information accessed through the Site is accurate and up to date but cannot guarantee that this will always be the case.
- Company aims to make the Site available to you all the time but sometimes it may be unavailable due to maintenance or to factors outside of Company’s control, such as the internet.
- Company follows industry standards and processes to prevent against the introduction of viruses, malware and malicious attacks that may harm the Site or the device that you use to access the Site, but Company cannot guarantee that the application will be totally free from viruses and malware.
- Company does not guarantee that the Site will be compatible with all hardware and software that you may use.
- The Site may contain links to third party websites or programs that are not controlled by Company. Company is not responsible for the content, terms and conditions, offers or privacy policies of such sites and programs. Your dealings with third party sites are solely between you and the applicable third party and you should read their terms and conditions and policies before using them.
- NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT EXCLUDES OR LIMITS THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR:
(a) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE;
(b) FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION; AND
(c) ANY OTHER LOSSES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Certain sections of the Site contain information about Company’s products that are not available in all countries. Approved indications, dosages, restrictions and product presentations may vary from country to country where such products are sold. Information that Company publishes on the Internet may contain references or cross- references to Company products, programs, and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Company intends to announce such products, programs, or services in your country. Company reserves the right to limit provision of our products and services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Consult your local Company business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Site is void where prohibited.
- Trademarks and Copyright:
(a) The images and information contained in the Site are, to the fullest extent possible, copyrighted and otherwise proprietary. It is the policy of Company to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including (where applicable) seeking criminal sanctions.
(b) Company hereby authorizes you to copy materials, documents or pages published by Company on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that (i) any copy of these documents that you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained herein, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, and (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of Company’s products or brands. Any other reproduction, retransmission, modification or use of this Site’s contents requires the prior written consent of Company. Each website to which the Site links remains subject to its own copyright notice. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Company copyright.
(c) The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in different type or with the trademark symbol, are registered and non-registered trademarks or service marks owned by or licensed to Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right under any patent or the Trademarks.
(d) The use or misuse of the Trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Company reserves the right to alter or delete the content of the Site in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
- Except as otherwise expressly permitted by Company, any access or attempt to access other areas of the Company computer system or other information contained on the system for any purpose is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual process or device to “screen scrape,” monitor, or “mine,” on the Site or the content contained therein without Company’s express written permission. You will not spam any other user of the Site for any reason. You agree that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company’s infrastructure. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any Company trade mark, logo, trade name or other proprietary information, including images, frames, content, or layout/design found on any page of the Site without Company’s express written consent.
- If you have any complaint about this Site, you should contact IT Department using Contact Us link and the Company will try and resolve it as soon as possible.